How to Get Healthy Hair
Who doesn't want thicker, fuller, luscious tresses? If you're looking to thicken your hair, we've got some top tips....
- Eat a healthy diet rich in protein, iron, and vitamins, as hair is made up of a protein called keratin.Opt for foods like almonds, avocados, blueberries, cinnamon, coconut, dark chocolate, eggs and pumpkin seeds, which are all keratin-rich.
- Using a volumizing shampoo and conditioner, which are designed to make the hair appear thicker and fuller. We recommend the Moroccanoil Extra Volume Shampoo & Conditioner 500ml.
- Using styling products specifically designed to add volume, such as mousse or volumizing spray. Try the LÓreal Professionel Volumetry Spray, ideal for fine hair.
- Avoiding hairstyles that pull on the hair, such as tight ponytails or braids.
- Avoiding heat styling tools, such as flat irons and blow dryers, as they can damage the hair and make it appear thinner.
- Consulting a dermatologist or trichologist if you have any underlying medical conditions that might be causing hair loss.
- Consult a hair specialist for a proper hair treatment.
And there you have it! By following these steps, you should be on your way to thicker, fuller hair.
19th Jan 2023