In accordance with the Distance Selling legislation, we will accept goods returned within 14 days from date of delivery so long as the item is unused, in its original packaging and in a re-sellable condition (package not opened / product not used etc). Please note, it's the customer's responsibility to ensure the goods are returned safely to us. We process refunds daily. However please note that it can take up to 5 working days for the refund to show up on your statement due to the banks processing time.
Change or Cancel Orders:
Please contact our Customer Services team for advice on 01 2042749 between 8am and 4pm, Monday to Friday. Please be ready to quote your order number. If your order has already been despatched or delivered, then you'll need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
Returning Faulty Goods
If your parcel arrives damaged please either do not accept it or report it immediately. In the unlikely scenario that a parcel arrives damaged you must report this to us within 24 hours by phone or email. Our team will then work with you to resolve the issue.
No right of cancellation, refund or return exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 once you have used your product, unless the product is defective and you are returning it for this reason.
*All postage costs associated with the exchange or refund of goods are incurred by customers returning from outside of Ireland.
To Return a product: Cost 4.95 - PLEASE NOTE: We do not provide free returns labels. The customer will be responsible for the return cost.
Please note our company requirements:
- Pack the product to avoid delay
- Add your order number
- Reason for Return
- Action required
Note: When received it can take up to 96 hours for funds to hit your account
1. Print a Label at home using An Post Return Portal and bring the package to the Post Office
2. You can organise to return your purchase by Collection or Bring to Post Office through the automated service
3. We can only refund the card / paypal account the order was placed with. If the card or paypal account has been terminated we will add credit to your account. This credit will not expire.
4. You will not be refunded shipping if you have changed your mind about the purchase.
5. Returning the item to us: We will not refund the cost of the shipping you have paid.
Or Alternatively please post the item to:
Unit 4 Ballywaltrim Business Centre
Click & Collect:
Note: Orders for collection that have not been collected will be returned to stock after five days, and a €3 fee will apply. Please ensure to inform us in advance if you cannot collect your item within this allocated time period.