About This Product
For Hair That’s:
Blondes who want to strengthen and brighten their hair.
What Does It Do?
The ultimate answer for blondes who want to achieve stronger, softer, healthier blonde hair. Including the ever loved ingredient Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate the hair mixed with Edelweiss Flower the hair is protected against environmental damage, brightened and more vibrant. Brassy tones are neutralised and your blonde is left looking salon fresh for longer.
- Instantly neutralises brassy & yellow undertones.
- Leaves hair 94% stronger when used together.
- Removes impurities & pollution particles.
- Repairs the surface of the hair fibre up to 46% when used together.
- Bain Ultra-Violet Shampoo.
- Cicaflash Conditioner.
How Do I Use It?
- Wet hair then thoroughly remove excess water before applying a quarter-sized amount of shampoo touch by touch onto 5 key zones of the hair.
- Add water and emulsify.
- Leave it on between 2 to 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- We recommend you to alternate with Bain Lumière on a weekly or as a second shampoo for a deeper & hydrating cleanse.
- Apply Cicaflash Conditioner from roots to ends after shampoo.
- Emulsify and rinse.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly.
A Little Tip:
- If you have curly locks try the Kerastase - Discipline Coffret 2021 for extra definition and frizz control.
One More Thing…
- Hyaluronic Acid fills and heals fibre wounds from within for a uniform, deeply nourished cuticle. This ultra concentrated acid strengthens hair, preventing future breakage.
- Edelweiss flower is rich in anti-oxidants to protect hair against daily damage. It also softens and calms sensitised hair fibre.
Shipping & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.