About This Product
Brought to you from Alfaparf, this moisturising, nutritive shampoo to transforms dry hair, gently cleansing and replenishing it with vital nutrients. The sulfate-free formula gently cleanses, normalising the scalp, and has a rebalancing effect on scalps with excess sebum.
For Hair That’s…
Suffering from Oily Scalp & Excess Sebum
What Does It Do?
This shampoo smooths the hair fibre with healthy omegas and fatty acids derived from Linseed Extract.
- Colour Fix Complex - to prolong colour intensity
- Dry strands banished, the result is healthy-looking, shiny and supple hair
- Honey Extracts - optimise hydration levels in the hair shaft
How Do I Use It?
- Distribute through wet hair, lather and rinse out
- Repeat if necessary
A Little Tip:
- Hair prone to split ends? We recommend following your shampoo with the leave-in Alfaparf SDL Moisture Nutritive Detangling Fluid to seal and repairs!
One More Thing…
- Free from sulphates, parabens and other harmful ingredients
- Is gentle on the scalp
- Kind to hair and colour
- Rich and creamy lather
- Does not weigh hair down
- For frequent use
- Citrus, floral, lime, green tea fragrance
Shipping & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
Product Reviews (6)
Bought this off a friends recommendation and it’s fantastic! I have oily scalp with dry ends, this has really rebalanced the oil and feels so refreshing.
I have been using this shampoo for about 6 months, my hair is very greasy and this makes it feel really clean.
I’ve been using this shampoo for my oily hair a while now and have found it’s left my scalp dry and itchy. I liked the clean feel it gave my hair, I will continue to use the brand but just not this particular shampoo.
Have used other shampoos in this range but thus is the best. Hair feels cleaner and I am not needing to wash my hair as often.
I've been using this for a while now and find it very good. Smells nice too.